Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A little "light" music from Strasbourg

Last night we saw the Strasbourg water and light show which is put on every night in the canal that comes off of the Rhine river.  It is actually not as dull as that sounds but never the less.  Please take a look at the video.  The video was taken with a hand held helmet cam so the quality ain't great but the camera is so small it is the most convenient way to take video pictures.  I should explain that the video is not centered well but the reason for posting this clip is you will see dancers at some point.  Those dancers are holograms (or holographs?) that are projected into the mist and smoke over the water.  All done with lasers and other lights and in color.  It was pretty awesome.  Again however I have to apologize for the quality, I was shooting in the blind without a viewfinder to see what I was capturing.



I'll write again soon,
Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment